Friday, July 18, 2008
Trying to figure this out!
Ok-ok- I'll try it! But don't expect anything fancy. For all of you who continuously "suggest" I start a blog you got it- I'm giving in. However, like I said don't expect too much because I can gurantee I will not put the time or efforts into this little "hobbie" as some of you do. Don't get me wrong- I think it's great that you do, however, I'll be straight up and honest- I very rarely read whats there- I mostly skim through the pictures- if something jumps out at me I'll give it a little more time. I don't mean to sound like a jerk- I'm just being honest. I just don't have the time. But if I can figure out how to work this thing (I'm not really blog savvy) I'll get some pictures on here and keep you updated on the latest happenings. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well after reading this you do sound like the happiest balloon I've ever met. I know you'll write good stuff and don't worry, I'm reading everything you put on here!
Post a Comment