Also from the entry way you enter the living room. the desk is not staying and the couches will be rearranged but most likely in the same general areas that door goes to our bedroom so we wouldnt want to block it. LOVE the new couches by the way.
our room, sorry Xan felt the need to wet his bed then get in ours and either repeat the process or transfer all of his wetness into ours so the sheets were being washed, but our bedspread looks great in there. I also LOVE our new bedroom set! And the walls are a cream color and then I glazed the back wall. The other bedrooms (sorry no pictures) and the bathrooms are the same color.
My bathroom- I LOVE it! the tub is huge! even though it is a little flimsy so at first I felt like I was in my grandparents motorhome shower, but I have since gotten used to it. But it is big with a curved shower curtain for xtra room there is a little vanity in the back covered in boxes and then the toilet looks like its behind the door but it is really a wall and a linen cupboard.
Well apparently that is all of the picts at this point. I will definately put some on again when it is all finished and decorated. My wonderful mother is coming this weekend to help me and Mike will be taking the boys out so hopefully we can get most of it done!
Someday soon we will get the internet, but for now we are disconnected form the real world. But having said that- we absolutely LOVE Duchesne, we have met so many wonderful people and have been helped by so many and feel very welcome. Mike has been coaching football, they play their first game friday at home against Carbon, so that will be fun to go to. HE has had to sit through meetings everyday this week- not his favorite part, but school starts on Monday- I sure hope he is ready. We have a little mouse problem- ok little is not quite accurate, but apparently everyone does and they just live with it- everyone has cats, so we will be getting some felines pretty soon I never thought I would hear Mike so excited to get a cat.
Our mailbox is just on a post randomly down the road a mile or so from our house. But jsut incase you would like our address it is, are you ready for this: HC 65 BOX 252 Duchesne, Ut, 84021. As of now our phone #s are the same but will likely change at some point.
Love you all!
3 comments:
I love your house and all the new furniture. I am sad that you are gone, but hopefully we can come visit soon. And by the way I CANNOT believe that Cannon is 1 already! That went by so fast! He is such a doll. I love his birthday pictures.
This is a good day for the general public that sits around waiting to hear the news. You finally blogged twice before I looked at your blog. The house looks great. I can't wait to come visit and eat your food and play in your dirt and sagebrush. I hope the spirits of Boy, Fluffy, and Frisky rest at your new abode to keep the pests away. RIP amigos.
WOW! Very nice - and you're really not that far away from us. Jen and I will need to make a trip out to visit the new homestead!
Post a Comment