Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our New Arrival

We had baby Cannon on August 18, 2008 at 7:52 a.m. He weighs 6 pounds 7 ounces and is 20 inches long. The first thing I noticed when he was born was the head full of dark hair. Sally did great and we will be glad to get her and Cannon home. Xander loves being a big brother to baby "nannon" as he calls him.

6 comments:

Poppy Lane said...

Congrats Sally. He's so cute! I'm going to be in Shelley next weekend. I'd love to come see you and the new babe.

tomwendi said...

Love your new baby boy! So sweet and adorable! Enjoy him! Love his hair! Congrats!

Al said...

Congratulations on the baby. It willl be so fun having two boys together. Love the hair.

The Cardon's said...

First of all- thank you so much for all the conrats! you guys rock! 2nd YES Ashley call me when you are here!

derrickandlisadye said...

Congratulations!! What a cute little guy!!! How fun to have Xander be such a good little helper. Two boys will be fun and most likely a huge handful!!

Hayley said...

Even though you HAVEN'T UPDATED ANY PHOTOS in the past few days, I still like to look at your blog and see handsome nan-nan's face grace my computer screen...and of course cutie xander too :) what foxy lil nephews i've got.