Xander sure loves his little brother. We are going to have to watch him closely. Every time someone holds Cannon, Xander wants to help by giving kisses and hugs.
He is a cute little guy. His name was thrown into the hat to see who my favorite nephew was and ..... I'm sure he won't mind I pulled Xander's name but I'll try again tomorrow. Or maybe in a year when he'll actually know what's going on. Let it be known here that the first time I've seen CANNON was right here. Thank goodness Sally has a blog because the pictures you emailed to me didn't work. Good work posting Mike. I hope both are recovering well.
6 comments:
What a pretty baby!! Congrats to you. Maybe someday I'll see BOTH of your kids! Love ya~
What handsome little nephews I have! You done good Cardons!
He's so so cute. I absolutely love his hair! Way to go guys:)
He's so cute, and lots of hair... Congrats!
Good job Sal! Sure do love ya! Your kids are really cute, and I'm not just saying that!
He is a cute little guy. His name was thrown into the hat to see who my favorite nephew was and .....
I'm sure he won't mind I pulled Xander's name but I'll try again tomorrow. Or maybe in a year when he'll actually know what's going on. Let it be known here that the first time I've seen CANNON was right here. Thank goodness Sally has a blog because the pictures you emailed to me didn't work. Good work posting Mike. I hope both are recovering well.
Post a Comment