Thata CRAZY she's old enough to date!! OH MY!!
She looks beautiful!! I can't believe she can date! Where did the time go....
I am excited that Brooklyn can date! She looks beautiful! By the way I love the new look of your blog!
Okay that comment totally sounds like I want to take her on a date now that I published it. I love Brooklyn, but that was not what I was after! Just meant that dating is fun and she is a cute girl so that will be fun for her! : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thata CRAZY she's old enough to date!! OH MY!!
She looks beautiful!! I can't believe she can date! Where did the time go....
I am excited that Brooklyn can date! She looks beautiful! By the way I love the new look of your blog!
Okay that comment totally sounds like I want to take her on a date now that I published it. I love Brooklyn, but that was not what I was after! Just meant that dating is fun and she is a cute girl so that will be fun for her! : )
Post a Comment