Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who Dunn It?

The Chicago Caper!
On Friday we Hosted a Murder Mystery party. So much fun!!!
It was staged in 1928 in a Chicago Speakeasy. I decorated our living to the best of my abilities to look like a speakeasy (underground business where liquor was sold illegally, and people went to gamble). We all had parts to play- no I was not a hooker OR a transvestite- I started as just the proprietor. Mike just a gangster. See we invited too many people. However, we did end up playing roles, Mike a baseball player and I was a reporter (not planned). We were all there to figure out who murdered Hal Cappone. There were many stories and motives but the killer turned out to be___________? But you never would have guessed it.I was mad at myslef for not thinking to take a picture before Missy & Brad Poulson left- sorry guys. But above is Adam & Tryee Watkins aka Harrow the D.A. & Tourchy the club singer. Ferrell ? & Kandice Butte aka Eddie the gambler & Silky owner of the Everlay Club. & Sally & Mike Cardon aka Scoop the Reporter and Billy the pitcher. Missy & Brad were Molly the flapper & Socks- the golfer.


Yeah, I would cringe everytime I saw myself in the mirror!
Mike was very proud of his cigar!

4 comments:

Poppy Lane said...

That looks like a blast. Sal, you look darling. Love the hair.

Matt and Jessie said...

You guys are so fun! I love the costumes. You are so creative and to pull it all off with a new baby. Nice!

Jennikunz said...

OHHH I love murder mysteries!!! We did one and it was AWESOME! I think you look smokin hot!

Hayley said...

what a blast! i may have to copy your idea...looks like so much fun! glad it was a success.