POTTY TRAIN!

It was getting CRAZY expensive buying diapers for 2 kids! So Finally I said That's It! I am done! We took Xander to the ever favorite Walmart and let him pick out his own underwear and a potty seat that fits on the toilet. We had tried the little pottys- it even sang- nope he just liked to turn it over and push the music test button. So he picked out some dinosaur underwear and some Elmo underwear and an Elmo potty. We went about 3 weeks ago on a saturday. The next day after church we pulled out the new purchases. He hasn't worn a diaper since! Two days of accident was all it took! Way to go Xander!! Plus the potty seat doubles as a very stylish hat!
6 comments:
good job little man!
It kills me how much he looks like both of you. He's such a cutie!
i'm such a proud auntie. go xan!
cute blog template!
Way to go Xander! I am glad you only have to buy diapers for one!
Why not potty train the other? Give up the diap all together. Xander is already going to be 10 times better than his uncle since he was able to be potty trained at age 2. Actually don't do the math on that. I was sick okay.
How old is Xander? Can Josh do this? I would LOVE to get him out of diapers before this next one comes! How exciting!
Way to go Xander! We had just started with Caleb before he and I both got sick so now we're starting over!
Post a Comment