Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Simply quick

Cardon Fam with Santa on Christmas Eve.
Cannon sportin his 1st (of many I'm sure) Dodger Hat!
We start em young!
The Happy Family-
now you can't tell me they don't look like a couple-
couple of convicts!


Sorry I don't have a whole lot to blog about-
yet the pressure of "updating the blog" is a killer!
Mike is still looking for a job- so if you hear of any
pass it along! (teaching spanish and biology)
Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas & New Years!

5 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Hey! For some reason it never shows on my blog that you update your blog. I am gonna have to look into that! I just checked yours and I have missed so much, and here I was thinking that you were just a blog slacker! I do have to comment on your candy making. I partook of that tasty project of yours, and it was awesome. My personal fave was the cinnamon bears. Mmmmm!

Hayley said...

yes they do look like convict lovers.

and i'm such a proud aunt! way to use the toilet xan!

whitethunder said...

Xan, FYI I use the toilet too and though I may have escaped jail, I couldn't not escape the goodness of my sister for giving me such a zebrarific shirt. You should see the conservations that strike up when people see me wandering around lost with a black and white shirt on.

Rusty and Tara said...

Cannon looks adorable in his hat! I can't believe how quick babies grow up.

Daina said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind I got your blog off of Jessie's. It has been so fun to be in the same ward with you guys again!