Surprise!!!
So for the last month I lied though my teeth- I hate that! I am so glad that is over! I told Mike I had a Relief Society dinner and that I was asked to be in a skit. I told him I would go and then afterward we would go to dinner. Well, I took my moms car since she might need the car seats to take the boys to the basketball game. So after everyone had arrived, I called him and said that my moms car wouldn't start (highly likely to happen) and I needed him to come and get me. I told him I was going to watch the other skits while I waited and my phone was on silent, so if I didn't answer to come and get me from the gym. Well, he called me twice and then came in and to my surprise was very surprised!
Yep- he was surprised!
He actually got all 31 with one blow!
Evens of the night: Limbo, lip sing, 1980's trivia, prom pictures, royality, and of course DANCING!
Band members: Amber & Stephen Beasley, Brad & Missy Poulsen, Seam & Tammy Dixon, Jeremy& Angie Wright, & Dallas & Hillary Poulsen
Trent Armsrong sliding across the stage- it even melted his pants!
(Sorry ice-ice baby group- I don't have a picture!)
I always forget to take the group picture before everyone leaves!
Here is the last remaining party animals!
King & Queen: Mike- duh it was his birthday- which automatically got me queen- ye it was rigged.
Prince & Princess: Brad & Missy Poulsen (not rigged)
Thank you everyone for coming and for the yummy 80's treats. We had so much fun and hope you did too!
I have tried and tried to get the video from the lip sing & it just won't work. Sorry- I will keep trying!
10 comments:
success...oh yes! i think i like mike better without hair :)
happy birthday mike!!!
Glad you see you guys had such a blast! We really with we could have made it! Happy Birthday Mike!
Seriously Sally, you have to be the coolest person I know. Where do you come up with these ideas for such clever parties? I'm like totally jealous of your friends that live close by.
Like totally gag me with a spoon that I couldn't be there...
that my best 80's lingo.
Love ya
Haha, you are so creative. I am so glad the 80's are no longer. At least not among the norm.
What a great idea. It looks like you all had a blast!
Looks like great fun! I'm impressed with the clothes!!
You are a great wife! That looks awesome! And it was so fun to get to see Austin while I was in Utah and he was on his way to Idaho.
Okay you're HILARIOUS! I love the party idea and that everyone dressed up. SO MUCH FUN - and what a cute wife you are!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب طارد وشبك الحمام
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فنى نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
Post a Comment