Monday, April 6, 2009

Invest in a good lock.




Tupperware cupboard- OF COURSE! Pan cupboard- MUSICAL FUN! game cupboard- NAUSATING!The picture doesn't really show it well- the other day I showered and got ready and came out to find him with EVERY card game out of the cupboard and boxes and scattered over the ENTIRE floor!! I put them in to their piles and just as I was finishing he ran through and kicked them all. We finally cleaned it up, well today he decided to add board games too. Now the 1st pict shows the whole thing, but it doesn't do it justice. they were all in 1 area, but every card and game piece and piece of fake money was scrambled around in one deep jumbo pile! There is now a lock on the cupboard.

7 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Fun times! He is so cute though, so how can you be mad! We need to play again soon! Call me.

Hayley said...

Way to go, Xan! Just please don't teach your little tricks to your cuz.

natabird said...

Wow! I bet that took all day to clean up. I have to tell you I love that pic of Xander on the title of your blog... so cute.

whitethunder said...

Why invest in a lock when it only protects stuff? Invest in obedience training class and it will protect your little hound for a lifetime.

The Cardon's said...

great advice Austin! How about if you try to train the little fellow then you can tell me not to invest in locks!

J and D said...

I feel your pain Sally. I brought in a huge plastic bin of all our games the other day and all 3 of my boys have opened and moved ALL the pieces in ALL the games. I don't think that I will EVER find or get all the pieces back to where they belong. (sigh) BUT, on the bright side, the kids are having fun, right?

Unknown said...

I remember those days. Finally I have reached the age of complete games in boxes but no one wants to play any more. Have fun while it lasts.