Saturday, October 3, 2009

Close to done- as close as its gonna be

ok I can't get this to un-underline sorry, but here are the close to finished results. For some reason they are not in any order, again sorry. well, lets begin.


Back of the house.

Front of the house from our road, which is also dirt. Yes you can see the end of the earth look hard.

Master bedroom, not done it needs lamps and maybe a tree or something tall in the corner.


kitchen view from living room




kitchen





kitchen





masterbedroom











living room from entry way










living room from hall





living room from master bedroom















xan room











cannon room
so every time I type it seems to mess up the t.v. we are trying to watch conference so that makes it a little difficult. We still need baseboards and a nice picture above the love seat. but there you have it.













11 comments:

Jennikunz said...

how close are your nearest neighbors?

The Cardon's said...

I have 2 neighbors that are close

Hayley said...

looks so darling! good work! love the red kitchen.

Matt and Jessie said...

I love it Sal! You have done an awesome decorating job. I am glad to see that you are all settled in. I want to come and visit! Miss you! xoxo

The Cardon's said...

All are invited! I LOVE visitors!!! I can get a little lonely so come on over everyone!!!

Amber Miskin said...

It looks great...I love it! For a moment I was shocked...I swear that is Caleb in your pictures running around in his Halloween costume for this year! :)

Tara said...

I love the red in the kitchen! Everything looks so cute. and Happy Birthday to Cannon

whitethunder said...

Happy Birthday Bertha. I love your house and if my plans south of the border don't go as planned, I plan on hiding out on an acre or two of yours. Don't worry, I would bring my own house. It is a great house and I hope you enjoy it.

Johnson said...

What a cute home you have. Grat work Sally!

Tammy said...

Looks great Sally! I forget, where are you guys now?

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to make a house a home? I hope the job is working out well too. Have a good day.