Yep, it has been confirmed and there is absolutely no doubt that baby #3 is a Boy!! Yes, another one! I am actually really excited because 1, I LOVE having boys, and 2 all I have are boy things so this really is a money saver! We are still in negotiations with his name, but lets remember who really has to do all the work and sacrificing of their own body for this little fella to get here. Therefore, I dare say I, the Mother, should have a slightly higher pull towards naming this child. Do you disagree? However we could always go with what Xander wants to name him, which is Fish. We are due July 29th but will have a c-section about a week before!
What you see here is the arrow pointing to the little winkie between the 2 legs (one above and one below) and the umbilical cord at the top. Just thought I would point it out cause to the majority of us, we have no clue what we are looking at here!
5 comments:
YAY! wait...he has 2 winkies? 1 on top & 1 below? just kidding.
can't wait for him to get here!
Yay for boys! You know I agree with the mother's pull with naming the baby. Good luck convincing Mike though! It was great to see you guys! I hope you have a blast with Hayley and that you feel better soon!
YAY!!!! My sister had 5 boys! I'm all about them...except for when they do weird things...then I think boys are weird hahaha :) ps, I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!!
CONGRATS!!
how fun! so excited for you!
Post a Comment