The Ride there was an adventure, not only did we stop many times so little boys could go potty on the side of the road, we also had Cannon get a very bloody nose randomly, and a short while later choke while coughing causing him to puke all over. Hit some traffic, and of course had a pregnant lady (Me- duh) which means more bathroom stops- however you won't find me on the side of the road!
Here are some picts from our trip so far. If you want to see them in order start at the end and scroll up.
Above: Cannon not crying- this has been rare
this trip.
Below: Xander at the Boardwalk at Santa Cruz
Beach.
Xander Loves pirates!
Cannon at the beach
1 comment:
It has been a while since I looked at your blog. Congrats on the new boy. The ultrasound is amazing. I never could see what they saw in them. Have a good day and enjoy the fun with your cute (don't tell them I think they are cute. I'm sure boys don't like that word.) boys!
Love, Susan
Post a Comment