Once again, if you want to see these in order start at the bottom and scroll up!
Our Nanny Named Fran- literally "chillin" on the beach- she should have ran around with us- she could have lost the jacket! HA
Both boys loved digging and throwing the sand! Of course!
Xander at the beach. He LOVED the water!!!
It was windy and a bit chilly out, but we were eventually able to lose the jackets and really play in the water. I don't have any pictures of tht though cause I was out there with him- that would be a little difficult.
Throwing mud at me! What a sweet boy!
Xan couldn't wait to go to "the ocean" as he called it all morning and build a sand castle. the sand castle didn't last long, throwing mud was much more fun!
The sand ws definately Cannon's fav!
After our spontanious stop to the Mystery Spot we went and played at the Santa Cruz Beach. It was a lot of fun!! I really love California!!
Hayley and I snuck out one day while all the kids were sleeping. We left them with the girls and we went and spoiled our feet- and boy was it worth it!! No kids, foot/leg massages, actual adult conversation, So relaxing- not to mention I left with pretty toes and really happy feet!
3 comments:
Glad you are having a blast! Hope your trip back goes by fast! Be safe!
SO FUN! and making me soo jealous! My mom is from Santa Cruz and I grew up in Cali. We would go to my Gramma's house in santa cruz all the time. I LOVE the boardwalk. And the people watching is always a good time there too! The first time I took Brad he was just gawking at the hippies and weirdos. Makes me laugh. Definately different than Shelley! But a fun place to visit for sure!
Please tell me you DID NOT throw Cannon int he water this time!
Post a Comment