Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby's First Picture!



I'm not sure why but I never had a 3D ultrasound with the other 2, I guess cause I was never offered it! But it was seriously the coolest thing! My mom says there is not going to be anything surprising about this baby- we know its a boy, we know when it will be born- July 21st, and we have a fairly good idea of what he looks like! I have no idea what his hair will look like though. And really it will still be a surprise to see him! I am so excited! Time is flying by fast! And yes- the name will still be a surprise since we haven't agreed 100%.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

oh he will be handsome alright. i meant to respond to the pic msg but got distracted so thanks for posting this. isn't it crazy that you can see what the little dude looks like?

so cute!
xo-hay

Matt and Jessie said...

What a super sweet picture! He is so cute! He will fit right in with your other 2 cuties!

Angie said...

That's so amazing. I swear he looks like Cannon. Wow!

Tara said...

awww...he is a cutie!

Amber Miskin said...

I've never had one, but a lot have and I think they're great. He's bound to be a cutie!