Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Fun!

When Hayley called and said "ride up to Idaho with me" I jumped at the chance! My boys have been so bored lately since I am pretty much out of energy from the time I get out of bed in the morning. Mike was wonderful and said I could go- even though it meant being gone for Fathers Day. However, he is coming to Idaho and we will celebrate the wonderful father and husband he is when he gets here.
The boys had a fabulous week playing with cousins and friends!
Of course, what is a trip to Grandma's with out making cookies!

Monday started us off with a visit to Blast off! Luckily Brooklyn was here to help Cannon on all of the fun things.
We hit up Bear world on Tuesday. It was surprisingly really fun. We saw lots of bears and other animals.

Baby bears

Cannon LOVED all of the animals.

Xan had a great time with the animals but also on all of the rides!

Xander, Cannon, Avy and Lincoln



Oh how I love petting zoos (sarcastic). I find them completely disgusting and germ infested. However, it doesn't help that I am NOT an animal lover by any means!!!

Cannon thought this deer was pretty cool till it tried to lick him.



This is the way the way the Bird Fam camps out.

Enjoying smores!

Of course, what good is a melted marshmallow if it's not in your hair! Good job Can!

We had a great time on Thurs with the Hanson Fam at Tautphaus park! Xander had such a great time with Tyler!

1 comment:

Matt and Jessie said...

Love the pictures! It looks like there was a lot to do at bear world! I can't believe they have a deer in a petting zoo!

We better go find some more fun stuff to do this week too!