Tuesday, December 28, 2010

5 Months in the making!

5 Months Old

4 Months Old

3 Months Old


2 Months Old



1 Month Old




3 Days Old
WOW!!! Where has the time gone! Jett is now 5 months old and I figured I had better update the ol blog since I havent since he was born (Of course thats not easy to do with out the internet)!
Jett is such a happy baby and is always smiling and gives the best kisses! Not to mention he is still a "chub-chub" as we like to call him so he is fun to kiss in return!
Xander has nicknamed him Jetty-Roo, which occasionally turns into Jetty-Roo-Who or just
Jett-Jett. He started smiling at 3 weeks! And no- it wasn't just gas for all you know it alls! HA! It REALLY was smiling!!! He is rolling all over the place and is quite a wiggle worm!
He LOVES his brothers and they definately love him! He wants so bad to do what they are doing!
It was a big adjustment for me to have 3 kiddos but it has been wonderful and I wouldnt change it for anything!!!
Quick Duchesne update:
We are doing well! Mike is busy and we don't see much of him! He finished the wrestling season (one of the assistant coaches) with a State Championship! That was a fun thing to be able to attend! He is now helping with wrestling and keeping busy as the Young Mens El Presidente' in our ward.
I stay pretty busy with the 3 boy. I just started helping at a day care in town when they need a fill in.
Xan started preschool this year and is LOVING it!!! He is growing up too fast!
Cannon is our blonde curly boy with more attitude than I can handle- but boy is he cute!!
We are happy and loving life!




















































































































































2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Sally Roo-Who, how I missy you! How long are you in Shelley? I will be back for New Years eve, eve. It would be fun to see you and your clan. My clan can entertain your clan while we chat.

trudihyer said...

Sally, what a cute chub-chub! It was fun to read about what is going on with you. Sounds like all is going well. You have such a cute fam.