Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Boy

Honestly... I...HATE....BLOGGING!

Sorry it is the truth! Don't ask me why this is underlined cause your guess is as good as mine! Well, as I look back at my last post I realize it was about 8 months ago! Crazy how time flies!!


So quick catch up:


On July 21st we celebrated this big guys 1st birthday!



He had a blast helping me make the cake! His speciality was the frosting!



He loved the presents! And was pretty good at showing his gratitude.




Now if this doesn't look like the best birthday ever then I don't know what is!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Griffin came out for lunch and the boys had a great time playing with them!

(Note: you may notice Xander is missing... That is because Uncles Austin and Jaxon showed up randomly a few nights earlier dress up like cowboys. They had been on a road trip through South Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado and decided to drop by! LOVE Surprises like that by the way!!! Seriously!! Well, they are the best Uncles ever and decided to take Xander with them to a Rodeo in Salt Lake City and then to Idaho for a few days. My mom and sister came for Jetts birthday party and brought Xan back with them.)


Moving on...








Jett had a fun little choo-choo cake and OF COURSE a yummy ice cream cake for those who will eat mint and chip ice cream!





He loved it! I think he had a great time! We were surrounded by great friends and family!
Who could ask for more?


















No comments: