Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cannon's 1st Football Game

Hayley- I hope there are enough here to keep you occupied for a while until I
get another go at this. Love ya!
We went to the first JV home football game to watch Aunt Brooklyn cheer.
At 11 days old he is a Super kid to take places. I had just gotten my catheter removed so I really wanted to go and do Kartwheels across the field. I was SO happy to be outside the house!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

So cute! I love the pictures and love to see new borns because they don't stay little for very long. Congrats to you both!

Hayley said...

i see no problem cart-wheeling with a catheter. kidding! glad you're a free woman.

Jamie said...

I LOVE that you started a blog! You look great! I'm sorry to hear about your bladder. You poor thing! Your little yoda is so cute and wrinkly. I hope I get to see him when he's still wrinkly! I hope we can make it to the blessing. Hope your doing better. Keep working on those cartwheels, I wanna see one next time I see you. :-) Love ya!