Monday, September 15, 2008

WHO'S THE FAVORITE?

Grandma Griffin invited some family over for cake and ice cream after the BYU game on Saturday evening. She said we needed to show off the cute baby! But let's face it Jenni- I'm the favorite!
Jenni Royster & Cannon

Aunt Tanya Gillies & Cannon

Tara Banks & Cannon

Natalie Bird & Cannon


Aunt Susan Cornell & Cannon

Why this picture flipped I have no idea but I can't turn it back

The party boys AFTER the party!


And to end this lovely picture show is the one and only Jenni!

(Never been camera shy)

2 comments:

Lucky 7s said...

Have you ever met a SHY griffin yet?? no... Sorry I missed the party and seeing you and your beautiful family. Had a family situation of my own going on. But I was thinking of you!! Great pictures! Miss ya...

Jennikunz said...

ohhh man, I am the funniest person on this planet!! Remember when you all thought I was talking this picture of Cannon??? Well Well... I wasn't! This is for your enjoyment! So ENJOY!