Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home at last!

Mom's boys
Xander LOVES pretending to be a "wah-wah"
He climbs into the carseat, bouncer, swing, yes even the crib.
Basically Cannon is safe NOWHERE!
But it is sure fun & amazing watching the wheels in Xander's
head turn!

With the fall weather comes football season!

Time to move on from baseball.- Yeah right-

Xander put away his ball and bat and glove- I don't think so.

But he is ready to add football to his activities.
After the bath.

What a handsome boy!
Too Cute!
Just like Dad! j/k, but I think I have he cutest Yoda!
(Really Grandmas Fingers)
Precious

Brothers
A kiss from grandpa
Say Cheese!- ok try Goofballs!
kicking time







3 comments:

Jennikunz said...

oh your boys are SOOOO cute! I'm not just saying that cause I am bloodly related (yah, I really am, somewhere) but they are to to Cute!!

Hayley said...

Not enough pictures...more, MoRe, MORE!!! j/k thanks for posting. Oh my gosh, baby is SOOOO adorable. I wish I could snuggle him and smell his sweet little baby breath :) I forget they come so little! Xander is a handsome devil too, of course. Does he want to come visit me yet?

Lucky 7s said...

Wow... a little Bird!! I think I have a pic of you that looks a lot like that sweet baby!! YUM