Happy Halloween! And don't we just look it. Ok in Mikes defence- he wasn't ready for the picture- he couldn't hear the 1-2-3 because Xan was screaming in his ear. He had just woken up.
Answer: The Jail House Rock!
Question: What does a cowboy Sherriff and Elvis have in common?
This year for Halloween Xander went as a cowboy Sherriff! He is so into cowboys and horses and Bull riding right now!
He did really well, and had a lot of fun trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. After about a hour, we loaded up in the car and set off to hit up the Tuellers and Adams houses. We stopped at Tuellers first. As we were walking up to the door Mike was pulling Xander along. Xan kind of stumbled and said "Dad". We got to the door and Xander had puke ALL DOWN THE FRONT of him! Not to mention the entire walk way was sprayed with vomit. The Tuellers were as wonderful as ever and let us clean him off. Oh it was embarrassing- however not as bad as when it happened at Walmart.
He acted like he felt better so after stinking up the Adams, we went home and Grandma found an Indian costume and headed up to Grandma and Grandpa Cardons. Didn't quite make it there, before he had once again covered himself and
the carseat in puke. This went on for the next 4 days- rotating the ends of which it would come out!
"Thank you- Thank you very much!"
Cannon was Elvis! It was too cute! However, the bunting was a little big, and he wasn't a big of an Elvis fan- I think it was the wig. But he was a good sport.
Maybe next year he should be the tin man- it would wipe off easy!
9 comments:
Oh, that makes me sad that he had to miss out! I hope that he is doing better now! He is a super cute little buckaroo and your Elvis is much cuter than the original!!
Thanks- I got both costumes on ebay. And I agree mine is cuter- for some reason I always picture Elvie fat and sweaty. Well he hasn't puked in to days- we had to give him a suppository- he didn't mind- but I had a hard time. it kept popping back out so my mom finally had to do it. Jen- I think it is your turn to come for a sleep over.
i love the elvis costume! so fun! poor xan :( at least it wasn't santa he puked on...eh-hem.
(btw...this is hay; signed in under tat's alias)
Your kids have grown up so much. I didn't even recognize your oldest. I don't think I was even around when you had Cannon. By the way, I love the name. What a cute family.
get a chat wall so I can comment back to you about my marathon! Oh yes... MArathon!
Poor little thing! Why do kids always seem to get sick on holiday? Life is not fair....
Hi Sally Bird! It's Katie Jones (Bock). I just got in touch with Hayley again and now I get to see all of your blogs.....so fun! Shoot me an email sometime. gigglesncurls15@hotmail.com
Cute cute cute kids ... even with the puke.
Post a Comment