Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Boys!

Here are just some random picts of the boys as requested. Cannon is 3 1/2 months and Xan is 2. Boy are they fun!







Cannon is getting good at sitting in his Bumbo chair. He loves to sit and watch me or play with Xander.






Everyone needs a jumper! This is my lifesaver! Cannon loves it and will jump in it for an hour straight. Since door frames are hard to come by here, we hang him in the one right over the stairs (great mother I know) but he loves it! He will jump, jump, jump, then jump down to the next step and back up again. He can get some serious air!





It's Christmas and Christmas means "ho-ho" Yep- anything that has to do with Christmas, Xander refers to it has "ho-ho" whether it be, lights, christmas tree, decorations, or even santa. If you ask Xan what he wants for Christmas he will tell you "home" - I guess he wants what Mike and I want too! (Not that we are unhappy or anything, jsut ready to move on!)





Brooklyn dressed him up as Santa (even though he looks more like a wise man). The towell was supposed to be his beard. HE rang the doorbell, then came in and sat in a chair. HE is just so much fun! We are always laughing at the silly crazy things he does.


















Why it turned I don't know, but Xander and Cannon are just great lil buddies. Xan is really good at playing and intertaining Cannon. They will lay in Can's crib and kick the piano and watch the animal mobil go round and round. Cannon loves Xanders company.

















1 comment:

whitethunder said...

I love your boys. I love Mike's boys. I wish I had some boys to love. These are such cute pictures of the boys. I wish you'd come out and see me so I could play with your boys.