Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sally Wonka!


Well- here is my new hobby- candy making. I am loving this. Sure I haven't done very much, but I think they are pretty yummy. I can't stay out of the peanut butter cups. I have made, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered santas, peanut clusters, and pretzels dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles. Hope they last long enough to pass out to people! Doubt it.

2 comments:

Jennikunz said...

Jerry Jr is more like it!

whitethunder said...

I'm here to state that on this day I must confess that your candy was so good. I am honored to know that you remembered me, your little brother wasting away to nothing. I loved the PB ones but the cinnamon chocolate santa's were a party in my mouth. Good form SALLY! I hope you'll come visit and make more. I could sell them on the streets of San Jose. I figure they have guys selling strawberries and popsicles, why not have homemade candy too?